Careers At Wiggins Airways
Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities?
Join our team!
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (A & P Mechanic)
General Statement of Duties
Examples of Essential Work
- Performs scheduled and non-scheduled mechanical maintenance on all Company and customer owned aircraft required by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations, Wiggins Airways business plan, policies and procedures, and customer regulations
- Inspects and diagnoses discrepancies to identify defective components
- Determines serviceability of aircraft and components
- Researches and recommends repair and purchase of replacement parts as required
- Cleans and maintains tooling, equipment and work areas
- Changes and repairs faulty components in accordance with FAA regulations, sound business practice, safety concerns and Wiggins Airways policies and procedures
- Completes all necessary paperwork including logbook entries, FAA and repair station forms
- Safely operates and transports Company and customer equipment in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Manchester Airport (MHT), and Wiggins Airways policies and procedures
- Participates at the highest level as a Maintenance Technician team member, supporting co-workers in their duties and providing extra-ordinary service to any Wiggins Airways’ customer
- Maintains due diligence on all matters of security and safety
- Participates in general housekeeping duties such as facility cleaning, snow and sand removal, etc.
- Perform other special assignments as requested
Experience and Training
- Graduation from high school or an equivalent program
- A & P Maintenance certification and; any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the work
- Must be able to pass a drug/alcohol test, and Manchester/Boston Regional Airport security background check
Applicant Tracking System Powered by