Careers At Wiggins Airways
Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities?
Join our team!
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
A & P Technician
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (A & P Mechanic)
General Statement of Duties
Examples of Essential Work
- Performs scheduled and non-scheduled mechanical maintenance on all Company and customer owned aircraft required by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations, Wiggins Airways business plan, policies and procedures, and customer regulations
- Inspects and diagnoses discrepancies to identify defective components
- Determines serviceability of aircraft and components
- Researches and recommends repair and purchase of replacement parts as required
- Cleans and maintains tooling, equipment and work areas
- Changes and repairs faulty components in accordance with FAA regulations, sound business practice, safety concerns and Wiggins Airways policies and procedures
- Completes all necessary paperwork including logbook entries, FAA and repair station forms
- Safely operates and transports Company and customer equipment in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Manchester Airport (MHT), and Wiggins Airways policies and procedures
- Participates at the highest level as a Maintenance Technician team member, supporting co-workers in their duties and providing extra-ordinary service to any Wiggins Airways’ customer
- Maintains due diligence on all matters of security and safety
- Participates in general housekeeping duties such as facility cleaning, snow and sand removal, etc.
- Perform other special assignments as requested
Experience and Training
- Graduation from high school or an equivalent program
- A & P Maintenance certification and; any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the work
- Must be able to pass a drug/alcohol test, and Manchester/Boston Regional Airport security background check
Applicant Tracking System Powered by