Careers At Wiggins Airways
Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities?
Join our team!
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Captain BE99 Pilot
Welcome to Wiggins Airways! New England's Premier Aviation Service Organization. Serving Aviation since 1929. We are a Part 135 all freight Regional Air Carrier under contract with UPS and FedEx serving 12 states in the New England area.
Scope of Responsibility:
* Must operate your aircraft in a safe and efficient manner
* May be asked to help load and unload cargo
* Must have 1,200 TT, 100 hours multi-engine, 500 hours cross-country (defined as point to point), 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night
* Commercial Pilot License with instrument rating, high performance and complex endorsements
* English Proficient
* First Class or Second Class Medical
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
* Current Passport
* Eligible to work in the U.S., and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
* Valid driver's license
* Ability to lift 75 lb.
* Starting yearly salary is $46,904, plus $1.50 per hour per diem
* We offer a comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short and Long Term Disability, Life insurance
* Additional benefits: Pilot medical reimbursement, Pilot Bonus Program, Employee Referral Program, Pilot uniforms - jackets, Jeppesen Manuals provided, AFLAC, Verizon Wireless discount, Yearly Flu Vaccine
* Vacation (80 hours accrued during first year)
*Relocation reimbursement is negotiable
**SIGN ON BONUS**